Monday , February 18 2019
Home / Goa News Headlines / House gutted in Poriem fire

House gutted in Poriem fire

Valpoi: A house was fully gutted in a fire due to the short circuit at Majik wada in Poriem village, Sattari. The house owner, Shrikant Gurav said his house were totally destroyed in fire due to the short circuit. He has loss all the things, equipment’s and materials. The total loss is in lakhs, he cannot count, says the poor man, Shrikant Gurav.

When contacted the Health minister, Vishwajit Rane he said that I have taken a decision to support the family and rebuild the whole house. We are here for the people, to serve them and we will do the needful. [H]

About admin

Check Also

Collector issues stop-work order to IPSCDL

Panaji: North Goa district Collector has issued a stop-work order to Imagine Panaji Smart City …