Observing that the amendments to the Constitution of India falling within the purview of clause (b) of the proviso to clause (2) of article 368, proposed to be made by the Const [ ... ]Read More..
- Churchill gets a ‘gift’ on Caitu’s birthday Tue, Oct 21st 2014
- Raids conducted under COTPA Act Tue, Oct 21st 2014
- Govt gets NGT notice on Keri bridge Tue, Oct 21st 2014
- Influx of unskilled workforce linked to rise in kidnapping cases Tue, Oct 21st 2014
- Lookout circular against Borkar Tue, Oct 21st 2014
- Doubts over Luizinho’s Mopa statement Tue, Oct 21st 2014
- Raise skilled, unskilled workers’ min wages: AITUC Tue, Oct 21st 2014
- Indian judges not free from corruption: CM Tue, Oct 21st 2014
- ED issues order for attachment of assets worth Rs 80 lakh Tue, Oct 21st 2014
- Chopper, burkha recovered from Dias couple Tue, Oct 21st 2014
- South coastal belt underground cabling work begins today Tue, Oct 21st 2014
- Korgutt rice gets national ID 09:22
- Cross desecrated at Chandor 10:01
- Salcete ups ante against Mopa 09:59
- 'Don't turn Basilica into a market' 09:58
- Fishermen of Velim and Betul threaten to block Sal river-mouth 09:57
- Thunder showers may continue to lash state 09:56
- Tenders for new Vasco bus stand, hospital in 10 days: Almeida 11:55
Ninety six children participated in the first ever grassroots festival conducted b [ ... ]Read More..
Goa has seen many kinds of festivals conducted by different communities who [ ... ]Read More..
A wheel loading machine stationed at berth number 10 of Mormugao Port Trust was gu [ ... ]Read More..
International Goa News
- Petition for Goa to Muscat direct flights
- Indian students can stay in UK if they get jobs: British minister
- UK business secretary in Goa seeks to boost business ties
- Oman Air to double flights to India, connect Goa in 2015
- Bank guarantee must for Indian maids in Kuwait
- Directory on Goan Diaspora – Protection of properties regarding.
- UK issues travel advisory for its citizens in Goa
- Nelson Mandela, anti-apartheid icon and father of modern South Africa, dies
- No change in Portuguese nationality laws for Goans: Ambassador Roza de Oliveira
- World Goa Day in Austraila